[Ohio-talk] Audio Description In and Around Columbus

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 15:54:10 UTC 2018

Hi there Federation family, I hope this post finds each of you doing well.
I want to share an opportunity for us as consumers of audio description and opportunity to let our voices be heard. I would encourage individuals not to be dissuaded from participation because of the event host, rather be a strong voice at the table.
If you have any specific questions please direct them to Jane, her contact information can also be found below.

Best,
Humbly yours,

Jordy D. Stringer
believe you can and you’re halfway there.

Begin forwarded message: