[Ohio-talk] Event for blind athletes in Columbus on October 6

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Fri Sep 14 14:42:18 UTC 2018

Hello all.

I just received this as a post to the Cincinnati Chapter Facebook Page.
Please feel free to share this with anyone who is interested. The phone
number is included in the message below.

Very Best,

Chris

Hello, my name is Jim Debus and I facilitate sports opportunities for
athletes who are Blind or visually impaired. I would like to inquire if you
know anyone interes ted in volunteering or participating in National Blind
Sports Day, Saturday, October 6th at the Franklin Park Adventure Center,
1755 E. Broad St. Columbus, OH 43205 from 9am - 3pm. We will be featuring
Five Aside Blind Soccer and I am particularly interested in recruiting
totally blind adults to play. This is our initial effort at building a team
who would compete at international tournaments. The follow up to this six
hour day will be a three day camp in November that would prepare our ten
member team for a competition in San Luis Portosi, Mexico on December 2 -
10. Please feel free to send our flier along with my contact information to
anyone you feel might be interested in taking part in this ground-breaking
event. I can be reached via mobile at (586)876-7359 or responding here.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Jim
Debus Director of Development