[Ohio-talk] OHIO TRANSPORTATION EQUITY FORUM: 2018 Join Us!!!!!!!! Tuesday October 23 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:15:29 UTC 2018

Good day colleagues, friends, and Federation family. I hope this note finds each of you happy and healthy. I wanted to share the below announcement thinking that some of you may find it of interest.
I’ll be there, and I look forward to seeing some of you there as well.

OHIO TRANSPORTATION EQUITY FORUM: 2018 Join Us!!!!!!!!  Tuesday October 23 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Xenos Conference Center 1394 Community Park Drive Columbus, OH RSVP’s Required

Access to affordable, assessible and safe transportation options is key to creating and maintaining communities that are accessible to all citizens.  Affordable, accessible and safe transportation options allow us to work, to attend school, to participate in family, recreational and church events, shop, go to medical appointments etc.   It is something that many take for granted.  Join us for a free, one-day Ohio Transportation Equity Forum to learn about and discuss transportation issues impacting the lives of persons with disabilities and older adults.   During our time together, we will hear about innovative practices, creative solutions and potential strategies to address transportation barriers.  Presenters include staff of the United States Department of Justice, Ohio Department of Transportation, Centers for Independent Living, and many more.     To RSVP for this event, please cut and paste or click on the following URL to be connected to the registration site. Reservations should be in by October 13th.  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ohio-transportation-equity-forum-2018-tickets-50370236734

Please note:  This is a fragrance-free forum.  Participants are asked to not wear perfume, cologne, scented powders and other fragrances for the comfort and safety of other participants.  For additional information, accommodations or help with registration contact Kathy Foley at:

kfoley at sil-oh.org

or 216-731-1529.

Sincerely, your brother in the movement.

Jordy D. Stringer

 Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.