[Ohio-talk] William Turner

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 20:35:17 UTC 2018

Ohio,

I have good news and good news!

Yes! I have good news and good news!

William H. has traveled independently for the first time since he fell
deathly ill a few years ago. He is in Chicago for training for SSA. He left
behind the wheelchair and walker. He took both canes just for protection.

I spoke to him last night and he is doing well; with no difficulties.

Please keep him in your prayers and good thoughts! If you get a moment
tonight give him a call. I know he would appreciate the support!

Suzanne

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President

NFBOH-Cleveland

P: (440) 462-9755