[Ohio-talk] William Turner

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 18:15:26 UTC 2018

He will not that is an inside story. What happens in Washington stays in the city sir.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back

William H. You go man. When you come back to Washington Seminar, Just don’t travel with Richard.

Eric