[Ohio-talk] Please read the news from the national office.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 23:58:28 UTC 2018

 Dear Fellow Federationists:

We have good news. Representative Bob Goodlatte, Chairman of the House
Judiciary Committee, has discharged the Marrakesh Treaty Implementation Act
from his committee and the plan is for the full House to vote on the bill
next week. The exact timing of the vote should be available late tomorrow
(Friday) afternoon. Once this date is known, we will send out a legislative
alert to all listservs urging members to call their representative. It is
your hard work that has gotten us to this point, but we can't let up now. We
are closer than we have ever been, and we are determined to see this
through.

Thanks,
John

John Paré