[Ohio-talk] Maybe It Will Brighten Your Day

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 26 14:29:00 UTC 2018

Hello NFBO Family, Friends and Coleagues:

I don't know about how things are or have been in your neighborhood but I think that it has been raining here for the last 5 days almost nonstop.

I know it could be snow and we could be in North and South Carolina but still!

To add insult to injury, it has rained very hard on the last 3 Monday Mornings, MERCY!

So in a feeble effort to perhaps give you some cheer, I am attaching one of my musical performances for you to enjoy, ok?

Dance if you'd like or need too but by all means try and smile?

jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication
Ohio University
Schoonover Center
20 E. Union St,
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838

One way to deal with the past is to change what you can...and can what you can't.

My Bio<http://www.ohiocommstudies.com/people/smith/>

Check out some of my music here<https://store.cdbaby.com/Artist/JWSmith1> and here<https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/jwsmith22>