[Ohio-talk] Direct link to Form 11G, Application to Use a Remote Ballot Marking System by a Voter with a Disability

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 17:01:11 UTC 2018

If you plan to vote early at all I very much recommend this as an alternative. I’ve been playing with the new system for about a month now and it’s fabulous. Anyone who’s interested in talking a little bit more about how it looks feel free to reach out to me directly and I’ll be happy to share more with you. Additionally if you have any accessibility issues and any of you were voting areas definitely feel free to reach out to me also for that. I’ll be working the polls in Hocking County this year and would love to help answer any questions folks might have.
I also highly recommend everyone to check out the article in our Buckeye bulletin entitled, “vote as if your life depended on it.) pardon me if I conflated the title but it’s well worth the few minutes you’ll spend reading it.

Jordy D. Stringer
believe you can and you’re halfway there.