[Ohio-talk] AIRA Partners with Intuit to Provide Free Service to Blind and Low-Vision Small-Business Owners

milenacleve at roadrunner.com milenacleve at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 28 03:25:47 UTC 2018

Hi There,

This announcement appeared in the New York News List.  I thought it might be of interest to those who own, or are considering starting a small business.

 "We have some incredibly exciting news to share with you today! As you probably
already know, Aira and Intuit are partnering to bring you an exciting new way to
access the Aira service for free.

>From October 17th, if you are a blind or low-vision small business owner, you
can use Aira for free to complete tasks related to running your business.

The offer will be available to both subscribing Aira Explorers and Guests,
regardless of whether or not they are Intuit customers. To make this a reality,
we?re adding an exciting feature to the Aira app and service that allows you to
make a call specifically for this promotion!

To learn more about the Intuit Small Business Access initiative, read the
announcement here.

We look forward to seeing how your business excels in partnership with Aira and
Intuit!

Happy Exploring!

The Aira Team

Have any questions or issues? Contact Customer Care at 800-835-1934 or email
support at aira.io.

Refer a friend to join Aira and get a discount on your Aira service! Simply
choose "Referral" in the More tab in the Aira app to send them an invite."