[Ohio-talk] Reminders

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 09:41:09 UTC 2018

Ohio,  we are thirty-three days away from our state convention. Chapter and
division presidents, you need to get your gavel reports to the awards
committee the dead line is October first. Whether you decide to take part in
that process or not You are required to email me a chapter report with the
activity from your chapter. This information is due at the same time with
your chapter division list and dues.  The dues should be sent to Sherry Ruth
no later than one week before the convention. The convention agenda has been
finished and currently we are reviewing it several times to make it look and
read correctly. The dead line for reserving your room at the hotel is
October eleventh it will be very hard to reserve a room after that date so
please get it done. Several of you have not registered for the convention
yet you should also not wait to the last moment to take care of this also.
We have not changed anything about the process but do not keep waiting. I am
still so thankful that many of you do the work of the Nfb every day and look
to see you face to face at the convention. Please feel free to reach out to
me at any time. Remember that this is your convention bring someone with
you.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com