[Ohio-talk] Reminder of tonight's meeting.

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 21:49:55 UTC 2019

Here is Richard’s message.

This meeting is for anyone that will be attending the Columbus seminar. You
should be on this call or let us know a good reason why you can not attend.
We will be sending out more information very soon.
Richard Payne is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Nfb Ohio Legislative Meeting
Time: Apr 2, 2019 7:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/747706625 <https://zoom.us/j/747706625>

One tap mobile
+19292056099,,747706625# US (New York)