[Ohio-talk] Clarification Regarding BELL

Paul and Paula Jordan paujor at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 4 19:26:03 UTC 2019

Hi Eric.  I hope this email reaches you.  I emailed Richard Payne also but haven't heard from him yet.  Paul and I will be arriving at Ohio State on the 2:15 bus, so, depending on our Uber connection may be a bit late for the beginning of the training.  Please send me a reply so I know for sure you got this email.  We'll do our best to get there on time.
Paul and Paula Jordan