[Ohio-talk] Clarification Regarding BELL

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 22:07:58 UTC 2019

I did respond and copied Eric.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back