[Ohio-talk] Shout out regarding national Federation of the blind of Ohio legislative day

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 18:14:06 UTC 2019

Greetings all, I hope this note finds everyone doing well. Today at the state legislature there are members of the national Federation of the blind of Ohio there advocating for the rights of blind ohioans. This is critically important work to do and I thank each of you for all of your time, talents, and commitments supporting and bringing about awareness to the issues that we as blind individuals deal with on a day-to-day basis.  I would love to be there with you sharing in the reverie, but know that I am there with you all in spirit. Just so that you all are aware, I am wearing my national Federation of the blind of Ohio jacket today in support of the work being done in Columbus. Thanks again to you all, and I will anxiously look forward to any call to action necessary.
Jordy D. Stringer
Executive Director, Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living