[Ohio-talk] Collecting Old Magnifiers

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 12 17:10:02 UTC 2019

Hello Ohio,

I hope my email finds you all good and kicking.

As per our President’s request, I am getting in touch with you regarding those of us who have used magnifiers in the past and now they are not using them at all. We are trying to collect those magnifiers and donating them to old individuals who are facing a reading problem due to their still useable low vision. As you can see this not only a good cause but it will help us identify people that can be help through us/NFB and possibly have them as members of our Federation. Further, our President has been already contacted from a Church about this matter. Thus, another reason to visit as many churches as possible and check on/help those who need help and support from us/NFB.

Probably I will call this after the cane drive by our friend Ed Louden and call it “Umagnifiergive.” Thinking loud!

I urge all those of us who have old “good” magnifiers sitting in the house/apartment to please send them to me as soon as possible. My address:

Ali Benmerzouga
27388 Edgepark Blvd.
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070alone a

Cell: 440-590-0315.

I am not sure if you can use “Free Matter For the Blind and Disabled instead of stamps.

Feel free to get in touch with me in case of any suggestion, question or ambiguity.

Thank you for your usual help and understanding in advance.

Go NFB! Go Ohio!

Have a great day.

Ali Benmerzouga

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio -  Cleveland Chapter, Board Member,

Chair of Cleveland Chapter Legislative Committee,

Cell Phone - 440-590-0315.

Please Visit and like our Chapter’s Facebook Page:

https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

***

***