[Ohio-talk] At Large April Teleconference

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Sun Apr 14 10:25:31 UTC 2019

Don't forget the DAN at 7 pm.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Colleen Roth via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2019 6:09 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Colleen Roth <n8tnv52 at outlook.com>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] At Large April Teleconference

Hello Everyone,
The At Large Chapter NFB of Ohio will meet via teleconference at 7:30 p.m. April 28, 2019.
We will be discussing Membership, fund-raising and umcoming events.
Please read Article Viii Dogs, Doughnuts and much, much more by Gary Wunder.
We may also touch on other articles so you might want to read the entire issue.
To participate please call 605-313-4165. The access code is 145-138 followed by the pound sign.
All are welcome.
Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter;
NFB of Ohio