[Ohio-talk] April 28th At Large Teleconference

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Sun Apr 14 22:04:13 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,
The At Large Chapter NFB of Ohio will meet via teleconference April 28, 2019.
We will be discussing membership, upcoming events and fund-raissing. We will be discussing the April Braille Monitor which concerns membership. It is a very informative issue. Please read Article 8, Dogs, Doughnuts and Much, Much More by Gary Wunder.
All are welcome. To participate please call 605-313-4165. The Access Code is 145-138 followed by the pound sign.
Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter,
NFB of Ohio;