[Ohio-talk] Sudden and Shocking Loss

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 18 15:59:37 UTC 2019

Members:  Yesterday family and NFB family members in Indianapolis, Indiana
received the shocking news of the demise of Kimberly Jo Winters, a chapter
member of the group which Lee Martin is their President, Before Kimberly
decided to accept her diabetic condition, she suffered her leg amputation.
The unique condition of her sight loss was impressive because her sight was
saved from Diabetic Ret-optic and then Liber Disease.

During her physical therapy session of training her for a prosthetic, Kim's
heart developed a massive attack.

All was done to revive her but the Lord; said, it's time to come home. No
more suffering!

My cousin, Kimberly J. Winters, a practicing, Child Psychologist in
Indianapolis, was born and raised in South Bend, Indiana.

She leaves to morn her NFB affiliation, church and many family members which
includes one daughter, one son and 2 young granddaughters.

Her book "Guilty before Found Innocent", was released last year and can be
found on Amazon.  Kim was working on her movie script for HBO.

Being a blind individual Kim believed that we must always try to keep our
mental as well as physical health together and Living the Life You Want,
Hopefully, with the Holy Spirit, maintaining a positive life style.
However, we must always be ready to accept the situation, when it happens,
that "Death Never Takes a Holiday"!

W. M. Sloan