[Ohio-talk] Blind exchange student

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Apr 19 13:19:26 UTC 2019

We are looking for a home for a blind girl from Turkey. She plays goalball
and I hope someone on this list would be interested in hosting her in your
home this upcoming year. Paul and I have hosted 6 students with varying
degrees of vision loss, most have been legally blind. We are hosting a girl
from the Philippines next school year. I am available to help you in any
way possible if you are interested. I can share some information with
anyone who wants more information. You do have to complete a background
check and the website is not accessible, but please don't let that stop you
from welcoming her into your home.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053