[Ohio-talk] KENNETH JERNIGAN tickets

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 22 11:11:45 UTC 2019

Hi Richard,

Thanks for letting us know about the KENNETH JERNIGAN  tickets.

I want one! Please keep one for me! How should I proceed to get it?

Thanks.

Have a nice day.

Ali Benmerzouga

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio -  Cleveland Chapter, Board Member,

Chair of Cleveland Chapter Legislative Committee,

Cell #: 440-590-0315.

Email: ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com<mailto:ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com>

Please Visit and like our Cleveland Chapter’s Facebook Page:

https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

Please Click On This Link To Learn More About The, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

***

***