[Ohio-talk] Paul Dressell

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Mon Apr 22 22:30:03 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,
I first met Paul when he and I and John Knall were on the Constitution Committee. We met in Toledo at my apartment.
When I interviewed for a job for the Lucas County Welfare Department as it was known then we got information from Paul about that position since he worked for the Hamilton County Department.
I also remember having supper with him and Bernie in 1986 when he had a Seminar for Parents and Blind Children in Cincinnati.
My driver and friend Julie, my babysitter Judy Monica and I had a wonderful visit. The dog was outide and the cat was inside.
All four of the visitors loved cats.
I always teased Paul about the Dollar Coins including last year.
It was so wonderful having Paul and Bernie with us last year.
He was a true gentleman, a gr historian and truly loved the NFB.
Please remember Paul and his family in your prayers.
Bernie can read Braille so those of you who can might want to write a note to her.
Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter;
NFB of Ohio