[Ohio-talk] Paul Dressell

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 09:53:34 UTC 2019

Ohio, this is very sad news and he is still the rock. Paul rode the team bus
last year to our state convention and he and his wife was our guest. I herd
my uncle recite a poem that basically said give me my flowers while I yet
live. I know that Paul was happy to be on the bus and it was very nice to
get the call from him thanking us for making Shure he could attend. God
bless the family and please keep them in your prayers.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back