[Ohio-talk] How to become a Federation Advocate: Part I.

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Apr 30 13:52:59 UTC 2019

Each type of advocacy is very different and requires a specific set of
skills. I advocate heavily for students in public schools grades k-12. The
more I learn the more I find I don't know. We really must understand
federal and state laws and the regulations that have been developed based
on the laws in each area.

Thank you for sharing this information.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA