[Ohio-Talk] FW: YouTube videos

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 7 15:17:21 UTC 2019

Obviously my daughter has to much time on her hands these days but some of this is interesting so eat the fish and watch the bones as they say and you know how they are, right?

Read on below!

jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication
Ohio University
Schoonover Center
20 E. Union St,
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838

One way to deal with the past is to change what you can…and can what you can’t.

My Bio<https://www.ohiocommstudies.com/people/smith/>

Check out some of my music here<https://store.cdbaby.com/Artist/JWSmith1> and here<https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/jwsmith22>