[Ohio-Talk] Please join us for our NFB Ohio Fundraising Committee Conference Call.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 01:48:55 UTC 2019

Members of the NFBO, this is a very important call and if you can attend it
would be appreciated.
Good Morning,
I hope that everyone is doing well and you all are enjoying the summer!
I would like for us to have a brief NFB of Ohio Fundraising Committee
Conference Call next week. The call will take place on Thursday, August 15th
at 7:00 PM Eastern. Hopefully, many of you will be available to join us; you
do not need to be a committee member to participate in this important
conference call. We will be discussing ideas for future fundraisers and I
would love to see some great ideas from you all! Please join us! Please feel
free to invite some of your other Chapter members who may not be on this
list. Here are the call-in instructions:

Phone: (605) 468-8841
Access Code: 277 276 pound

Thanks so much! I look forward to speaking with everyone next Thursday!

Deanna
NFB of Ohio Fundraising Committee Chair

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com