[Ohio-Talk] Minutes From Our Last Meeting

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 12 18:54:28 UTC 2019

This Wednesday at ten but I will be going up on Tuesday.

jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication
Ohio University
Schoonover Center
20 E. Union St,
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu
T: 740-593-4838

One way to deal with the past is to change what you can...and can what you can't.

My Bio

Check out some of my music here and here