[Ohio-Talk] Reminder: Please join us for our NFB of Ohio Fundraising Committee Conference Call.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Aug 14 12:53:26 UTC 2019

Hi all,
Just a reminder about tomorrow night's call. I hope many of you can attend.

I would like for us to have a brief NFB of Ohio Fundraising Committee Conference Call next week. The call will take place on Thursday, August 15th at 7:00 PM Eastern. Hopefully, many of you will be available to join us; you do not need to be a committee member to participate in this important conference call. We will be discussing ideas for future fundraisers and I would love to see some great ideas from you all! Please join us! Please feel free to invite some of your other Chapter members who may not be on this list. Here are the call-in instructions:

Phone: (605) 468-8841
Access Code: 277 276 pound

Thanks so much! I look forward to speaking with everyone next Thursday!

Deanna
NFB of Ohio Fundraising Committee Chair

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com