[Ohio-Talk] The day we've been waiting for is finally here.

c16a19f at sbcglobal.net c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 15 12:54:48 UTC 2019

Whoa! That is great. I might buy an iPhone for this.

Victory71351 at AOL.COM; AlexisTyson2000 at Yahoo.com;
wturner at clevelandsightcenter.org; 'Edgarsfarm' <edgarsfarm at aol.com>; 'Sandra
Krems' <slkrems at yahoo.com>; milenacleve at roadrunner.com;
bdowdy1983 at gmail.com; bryantealysr at yahoo.com; shawgriff781 at gmail.com;
Leeth123 at roadrunner.com; cantseecutie at att.net; Nricks123 at me.com;
stuff12993 at aol.com; william.h.turner at ssa.gov;
wTurner at clevelandsightcenter.org; lmr.upshaw at gmail.com;
MichaelSwinney05 at gmail.com; 'kiana hill' <kiah976 at att.net>;
Dr.Carolyn.Peters at gmail.com; 'Dave Bertsch' <dwbertsch at hotmail.com>;
patrinkle at icloud.com; octaviaealy at hotmail.com; nicole.m.bell19 at outlook.com;
'Ali Benmerzouga' <ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com>; jimweiss72 at icloud.com;
Dorothea.Davis4444 at gmail.com; regina.mason216 at gmail.com;
ccjeff at ameritech.net; Alex.French2.usaF at gmail.com; 'Albert Elia'
<al4.elia at gmail.com>; Arringtonrs at gmail.com; lkaplan at ossb.oh.gov;
NFBOH-Cleveland at nfbnet.org; Victory71351 at AOL.COM; BigPapaZo at roadrunner.com;
WO.Turner5 at sbcglobal.net; Kinshuk.tella at gmail.com;
jessicajones0199 at gmail.com; jessecooperhall at gmail.com; 'Heather Ways'
<heatherways at yahoo.com>; jtschwoebel at gmail.com; lewisbarbee at yahoo.com;
remacd3 at gmail.com; Leeth123 at roadrunner.com
Cc: Suzanne Turner <smturner.234 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] The day we've been waiting for is finally here.

The day we've been waiting for is finally here.

Aira is free everywhere and at any time.

Let that sink in For a moment!

Aira. Is. Free.

Starting today, you can make short calls to Aira agents for free, everyday.
So whenever you are doing those small daily tasks where a little information
can save a lot of time, we've got you covered.

We know, we can't hardly believe it ourselves!

There is no catch. So long as the call is relatively quick (5 minutes), its
free. Just make sure you have the latest version of the app on your phone.
As this is the early version of the service, we ask for some patience if you
come across any hiccups, along the way, or if we end up making some minor
tweaks further down the line. We are so excited to get this out into the
world that we just couldn't wait any longer! The important thing is to
remember that Aira is free now and will always be free.

Want to learn more?

The best way to learn is to Use the Aira app and connect with an agent-you
can aske all of your questions and it won't cost you a thing. If you are not
on a plan, that's great! You can now make short calls for free to Aira
agents every day and everywhere. You're no longer limited to using Aira in
just access locations or with access offers (those are still good to use if
you want to do something that will take more time, like explore a museum.

If you are on a plan

That's great too! You can use your daily free short calls to help make your
plan minutes stretch further. As the first (5 minutes) are free.

Connect with an agent now and start saving time. You have nothing to lose -
literally!

Email Directly for questions or concerns about this message

Email support at aira.io <mailto:support at aira.io>  directly