[Ohio-Talk] Link to a video podcast on accessibility to Blind Catholic parishioners on "Being Pro-Life" podcast

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Fri Aug 16 22:23:54 UTC 2019

That would be great! Have you considered contacting anyone in your Diocese?
Also--it occurred to me that Friday November 1, the first day of State
Convention, is All Saints Day and thus a Holy Day of obligation for
Catholics. It would be nice if we could organize an outing to a vigil Mass
that Thursday night or a Morning Mass on that Friday prior to the start of
General Session. This is just a thought.

Very Best Regards,

Chris