[Ohio-Talk] Drawing for convention.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 14:21:41 UTC 2019

Disappointed, do not be because if you get your registration done between now and the next contest you will be entered automatically. What does that mean get it done. Ok cat lady I here you even if you do not do your registration online you will also be included in the next drawing. That means anyone who will be attending the state convention should do this soon. That contest will end on September 3rd at midnight is this enough time?

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back