[Ohio-Talk] Ambassadors wanted:

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 22:28:03 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone greetings members of the ohio affiliate of the national Federation of the blind.
I am seeking ambassadors for our 73rd annual state convention, to be held at The Doubletree Worthington Columbus Ohio, Friday, November 1, Saturday, November 2 and Sunday, November 3. If you are a great leader, with a positive attitude and enjoy meeting and greeting people, this is a great opportunity for you to be of service. Deadline Friday, October 18, 2019 at 5 PM to apply. To apply call: dr. Carolyn Peters, 937-657-5134.
Ambassador team for the 73rd annual state convention for the Ohio, National Federation Of The Blind, Dr. Carolyn Peters , Coordinator. I will confirm all volunteers as talking signs and assistance throughout the convention.
Mr. Jordeie Stringer team leader will assist in supervising and managing teams. Ms. Andra stover and Miss Jessica Stover, program assistance, , Will XL sheets to identify volunteers from the community as well as members. They will be our lead ambassadors.
Our goal is to inspire and motivate all volunteers to have an excellent experience and our members to enjoy the convention
Thank you.
We hope to see you at the convention. Period.