[Ohio-Talk] Newsletter notes

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 12:02:35 UTC 2019

I am working on the summer newsletter. I have spoken to some of you about writing pieces for it. This is a general invitation to anyone who would like to contribute an appropriate piece in one of these areas. Just send your piece to me at Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com before the end of net week. I need the following things:
Buckeye Briefs from chapters, divisions, or individuals with announcements of things that you are doing or have done.
Reflections on Paul Dressell
Thoughts about the national convention
Experiences at BELL
Reminders about the state convention

You can see that you have lots of opportunities to contribute to the newsletter. If you plan to contribute something, please drop me a line about what it is so that I know to leave space for it.

Thanks to everyone who is willing to help,
Barbara

Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.