[Ohio-Talk] Fwd: Ohio Transportation Equity Forum......please share and help us get the word out!

Jordy Stringer jssocil at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 13:46:26 UTC 2019

Greetings friends and colleagues, I wanted to share the below announcement with you all.  This was a well attended event last year. Additionally there was much discussion about the national Federation of the blind and its efforts setting precedents in the area of transportation. I encourage as many who can to attend. If you can’t access any of the information in the email please reach out to Kathy directly.

Jordy D. Stringer
Executive Director, Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living

Begin forwarded message: