[Ohio-Talk] Introducing the 2019 NFB of Ohio Scholarship Winners

lucas.cassi1 at gmail.com lucas.cassi1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 14:36:39 UTC 2019

Hello Ohio!,

I respect the Nfb and its members for its advocacy efforts and philosophy on blindness. I consider you all family, and I’m very proud to be a recipient of the 2019 National Federation of the Blind of Ohio’s scholarship. Thank you!

Cheers,
Lucas Cassi,
National Federation of the Blind
614-315-6607
Lucas.cassi1 at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.