[Ohio-Talk] Keyboard question

Annette Lutz annettelutz at att.net
Sat Dec 14 16:00:16 UTC 2019

Good Morning,

I hope all of you are enjoying your December so far and are almost ready for
Christmas.

I have a question.  I need to buy a blue tooth keyboard that works well with
my iphone for typing longer emails or some word documents.  Do any of you
have a good suggestion for a good brand that is good for the blind?  I am a
good typist, but I don't want anything with too small of keys that I can't
comfortably touch type with.  I have seen some keyboards with barely tactile
keys that just wouldn't work with someone unable to see the keys.  Any
suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

Annette Lutz