[Ohio-Talk] FW: [Colorado-Talk] Fwd: Support Needed: Requesting Student Testimonies by December 23

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Sun Dec 15 19:27:34 UTC 2019

Hello folks. I’m forwarding this email from the Colorado NABS Division as it is a notice that the Aim High Act, (H.R. 5312), the national legislation requiring that educational materials be made accessible, was dropped from consideration from the House last week. Congress needs to hear from all of us—particularly students—concerning how vital accessible materials are for Blind secondary and post-secondary students. Though the text of this email is specific to Colorado, I encourage all Ohio students to also respond as Congress needs as much input as possible, and we have just revitalized the new NABS Division here in Ohio.

Very Best Regards,

Chris