[Ohio-Talk] OLBPD ‘Dimensions’ Newsletter – Cleveland Public Library

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 17:44:03 UTC 2019

https://cpl.org/aboutthelibrary/ohio-library-for-the-blind-physically-disabled/dimensions-olbpd-newsletter/

OLBPD ‘Dimensions’ Newsletter
OLBPD produces a quarterly patron newsletter titled ‘Dimensions’ that is distributed to patrons of our service. The OLBPD Dimensions newsletter features announcements, news, resources, and service updates of interest to our patrons.

OLBPD Dimensions is provided in audio, electronic braille, and large print. To receive OLBPD Dimensions in your email box, please subscribe by emailing olbpd at cpl.org.

OLBPD Dimensions Newsletter (Large Print PDF Download) – Winter 2019
OLBPD Dimensions Newsletter (Audio MP3 Download) – Winter 2019
OLBPD Dimensions Newsletter (Braille Download) – Winter 2019
This electronic braille file (.brf) will require a braille reading device or braille transcribing or translating software to open and read properly.

Sent from my iPhone