[Ohio-Talk] Christmas party

dgventure915 at gmail.com dgventure915 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 22:45:10 UTC 2019

Hello, Ohio,

NFB Springfield enjoyed fellowship and plenty of food with four members
(including President Payne)  and a guest from the Miami Valley chapter this
past Saturday. We welcomed our chapter members back, since only a core of
six to eight of our seventeen members have attended our last several
meetings. Our members have experienced extensive travel throughout the year,
some illness and, for some, very busy schedules. Fifteen of our seventeen
members were able to attend this time. We thank those who attended from
Miami Valley, and hope that more of them, as well as members from other
chapters might be able to join us for future events. Safe travels and happy
holidays for all of our NFBO family.

Debbie Baker, NFB Springfield

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not what holds
you back. Every day we raise expectations because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you
want. Blindness is not what holds you back.