[Ohio-talk] reminder of the call tonight.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 14:36:14 UTC 2019

Greetings Ohio this is a reminder for the call    tonight,

As the Affiliate begins its work that is necessary for our growth and
productivity at the State and Local levels. It is clear that there also may
be concerns and issues that need just as much attention that is unknown.
Therefore, I am scheduling a teleconference call to address concerns,
exchange ideas and problem solving. The intention is to bring the affiliate
up to date and educate each other about the needs of our state affiliate and
the importance of getting involved.

 This call is not intended to be a chance to gripe but a good opportunity
for you to find out about some of the important work that we are engaged in.
I hope many of you will join us and feel free to communicate together. You
can email or call me if you are aware of something that you would like for
us to address. Confidentiality will be given if requested.

The call will be On February 4, 2019 at 7:00 PM. This call will be one hour.
Please dial the following:
712/775/7031
Please use code: 240281423

I look to here you on the call!

Agenda
7:00 PM Welcome, President Richard Payne
7:05 PM Braille literacy classes. TVI Marianne Denning
. 7:15 PM Columbus seminar.  Vice President. Sheri Albers
7:25 PM Sharing Tips on Membership Building. Suzanne Turner co-chair of
membership.
7:35 PM Bell ringing in Ohio 2019. Eric Duffy  chair person for the Bell
Academy
7:45 PM Open questions
8 PM Adjourn

Richard Payne,  President