[Ohio-talk] Information about a panel discussion of Art and people with disabilities

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 14:54:42 UTC 2019

Hi, this is Owen and I just want tp pass some information from VSA Ohio on a panel discussion that I’ll be participating next Tuesday February 12 at the downtown Cleveland library. VSA Ohio is sponsoring this. I copied and pasted the information. Hope to see you there, you’re all invited!
We are pleased to have Owen McCafferty joining us next week for this panel in Cleveland! RVSP for Next CAEC Session

|   |
RVSP for Next CAEC Session

WHAT RESOURCES CAN HELP US IMPROVE THE WAY WE ENGAGE THOSE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS? What are the best ways to welcome and involve all people with disabilities? Join us Tuesday, February 12, 2019 9:00 am — Network and coffeemake use of early-bird parking b
  |   |

 Owen McCafferty of Rocky River, Ohio is an inspiring up and coming artist who has been painting for over a year now under the direction of Joann Depolo at her art gallery and studios  in N. Olmstead, Ohio. His textural artwork of " Journey Down the River" was recently one of 75 art pieces accepted for the VSA Ohio 2015 Accessible Expressions Ohio tour and then later donated as a gift to NFB president Marc Riccobono at the 2018 National NFB Convention in Orlando. Owen has always had an interest in art as far back as elementary school and the Ohio State School for the Blind. He has an associate's degree in graphic arts from Cuyahoga Community College. He has been inspired by other visually impaired artists such as John Bramblitt and Jeffery Hanson.
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad