[Ohio-talk] Braille Literacy mentors

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Feb 6 18:41:09 UTC 2019

The first mentoring training is fast approaching and we still need mentors.
If you would like to earn a little extra money and read and write Unified
English Braille we are looking for you. If you were a mentor last year and
want to mentor again please let us know. If you were not chosen last year
but want to mentor this year, please let us know. You do not need to
reapply or interview again. If you have not completed the application and
need one you can contact us. I believe most mentors had a great time last
year and it looks good on a resume. You can contact Debbie or Marianne.
Debbie Baker:
dg915 at gmail.com
Marianne Denning: marianne at denningweb.com.
Please share this with anyone you know who may be interested.
--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053