[Ohio-talk] Come aboard and Join Cleveland in traveling To The Columbus Seminar

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 22:45:41 UTC 2019

Northeast Ohio,

The Cleveland Chapter is offering you a great opportunity to take part in
attending the Columbus Seminar on April 9th, 2019. We are proposing
chartering a bus from Cleveland if we get riders who want to travel to the
Ohio State House to advocate for posative change for the blind.

Cleveland, Cuyahoga and Akron can take advantage of this spectacular  round
trip opportunity to meet Ohio State Leaders, who you voted for or who
represent your community.

The charge is a down payment of $10.00 per person with the remainder of $30
paid in full by March 8th. Your deposit should be paid immediately. Please
call me or Cheryl Fields if you are interested.

Note!

Deposits are nonrefundable, due to the time frame. However, your
participation is priceless!

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President

P: (216) 990-6199

Cheryl Fields, Secretary

NFBOH-Cleveland Chapter

P: (216) 566-4317

A: PO Box 141077

Cleveland, Ohio 44114

Please visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.