[Ohio-talk] Today’s panel discussion through VSA Ohio on accommodationing people with disabilities

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:10:05 UTC 2019

Thank you Owen!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Owen McCafferty via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 1:20 PM
To: Cleveland Chapter List NFB of Ohio <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org>; NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Owen McCafferty <ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Today’s panel discussion through VSA Ohio on accommodationing people with disabilities

I may have posted this on both groups but this morning I was invited to take part of a 3 panel discussion on how to accommodate people with disabilities. There were educators, business people and people in general wanting to know what was out there for people with  disabilities. Erin Hoppe who hosted this invited me to come and show my artwork wich I was glad I did! I did bring up NFB and my experiences! It was a very interesting and informative panel. The only other person there represented the Department of Developmental Disabilities! I can talk about it more at the chapter meeting but I was just glad to have been given that opportunity!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone