[Ohio-talk] (no subject)

Mike Leiterman leitlaw at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 22:41:32 UTC 2019

 Good evening fellow Federation is this,
We had a positive day at the Statehouse meeting with several senators. At least one senator has confirmed that she would sponsor our parental rights bill, and she believes that she can bring two more members of the Senate on board with her to help build momentum  in short we are making progress. This causes me to believe that our Columbus seminar will be a big success. I hope to see a record turn out from our membership. Again I am very optimistic with the progress we are making.