[Ohio-talk] The State House Progress, The Parental Rights Bill Momentum and the 2019 Columbus Seminar Expectations

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 14:59:18 UTC 2019

Good Morning Mike and everyone on this email list,

Thanks a lot Mike for the update and for the great progress you and your
team have made at the Statehouse meeting with several senators regarding the
Parental Rights Bill. Two thumbs up!

I add my voice to you and your team and hope that many of us will be able to
make it to the 2019 Columbus Seminar and be part of the great success the
blind Ohioans will make this year.

Go Columbus! Go Ohio! Go NFB!

Have a great day y'all.

Ali Benmerzouga
NFB Member,  Cleveland Chapter, Board Member and Chair of Cleveland Chapter
Legislative Committee
Cell Phone - 440-590-0315
***
blindness is not what holds you back.