[Ohio-talk] Welcome to the list

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 17:46:25 UTC 2019

Welcome Gerron, We are happy to have you.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back