[Ohio-talk] At Large Teleconference with New Number

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Fri Feb 22 22:21:20 UTC 2019

Hello Everyoungone,
The February Teleconference will be February 24, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
We will be discussing Article 4 Three Outcasts in American Society by Jacobus TenBroek from the February 2019 Braille Monitor.
We will also be discussing other activities for the New Year.
Please note our new phone number and access code.
All are welcome. To participate please call 605-313-4165. The access code is 145-138 followed by the pound sign.
Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter;
NFB of Ohio