[Ohio-talk] Letter Recruiting BELL Students

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 01:10:31 UTC 2019

Attached you will find a letter we are sending to recruit students for the 2019 Bell Academy. Please send it to anyone whom you believe can help us spread the word about the program. If you know someone who you think you should send it to just send it Don’t ask me if I’ve sent it too fill in the blank, just do it. If we put it in front of someone two or three times, then we’re doing our job.

Thanks.

Eric