[Ohio-talk] NFB-NEWSLINE Subscribers,

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 17:58:48 UTC 2019

Last night on the NEWSLINE tutorial, someone made this same comment. Scott’s response is telling. He said that his responsibility is to make the funds go as far as they can in ways that users want. He has heard from one person who wants an Android NEWSLINE app. If people want it, he needs to hear from them at swhite at nfb.org <mailto:swhite at nfb.org>.
Let the mail begin,
Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.