[Ohio-talk] A Great Video

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Thu Feb 28 19:16:52 UTC 2019

J. W. Well I guess everyone has a different idea on what the life of a blind
person has to go through.I know that most folks don't understand what
blindness is all about, so, I try to make it my business to educate them.  I
remain positive adding some plesentries to my explanations.
As for the other videos, I donot like social media at all , so the rest of
it was a big turn off for me.
Wan